St. Mary's Hospital - SSM Health, one of the largest, full-service health care networks, committed to delivering quality patient care, has an excellent career opportunity for a Human Resources Leader in Madison, WI for a facility that offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient treatment and diagnostic services in primary care and nearly all specialties.
The HR Leader is responsible for the implementation of human capital strategies designed and developed by the centers of expertise to support the system, regional and entity goals and strategic direction. The HR Leader will serve as a key resource and strategic partner to entity leadership and provide ongoing communication and input between entity leadership and the centers of expertise. The HR Leader will assure positive employee and leader relationships and work environments in order to achieve high employee engagement. This position establishes a high performing HR function that is respected by leadership and employees.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
2. Five years of progressive HR experience with a successful leadership of effective human capital initiatives.
3. Understand the Mission and Values of SSM Health Care and Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
4. Ability and desire to integrate CQI principles and tools into work processes.
5. Strong interpersonal; with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organization.
6. Demonstrated experience in HR strategic practices including change management.
7. Ability to quickly build relationships, excellent skills in consulting, coaching, mentoring, and influencing leadership, stakeholder and peer groups.
8. Self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize multiple, competing needs.
9. Demonstrated high degrees of business acumen and passion for understanding and learning the business.
10. Maintains confidential information
11. Strong customer focus with high degree of professionalism.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn More »