HIM Associate-Communications Operator Job
Full Job Title: HIM Associate/Communications Operator PRN
Job Number: 17010724
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Janesville
Location: Janesville, WI
Schedule: PRN, Days, Evenings, Rotating Weekends
Hours: Fill-in only on AM, PM %26 Weekend shifts
Under the direction of the Director of Finance and the HIM & Switchboard Supervisor performs the clerical and communications operator activities related to the department's services: Switchboard, OP analysis, retrieve, process, scan, index, quality check documents for accuracy. Release of Information.
Schedule: This is a PRN (non-benefited) position and hours will vary per 2 week pay period to include a blend of AM and PM shifts and weekend rotation as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Technology (HIT) or Health Information Management (HIM) preferred.
- One year experience in an office setting preferred.Prior work in medical office setting preferably in Health Information Management/Services (Medical Records).
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ability to demonstrate and perform proper use of various computer software programs, basic computer competency skills are expected for this position.
- Excellent customer service skills, pleasant and friendly attitude during stressful times, ability to multi-task, thinking and ability to concentrate through constant interruptions, adapt to a stationary position for long period of time, knowledge of communication, paging, cell phone, keyboarding, word processing, with a high degree of accuracy.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs