Facility Attendant Job
Full Job Title: Facility Attendant -Dean Business Office
Job Number: 17003613
Facility: SSM Health Dean Medical Group Corporate Office
Location: Madison, WI
Schedule: Full Time
The Dean Business Office Facility Attendant, under the direction of the Environmental Services Manager, and supported by the Building Services Manager, will be responsible for the setup and break down of conference rooms for meetings, including communication with all departments involved with the meeting; responsible for attending to special requests generated by clinic staff relating to clinic repairs, modifications and additions to work and public space. Also performs general housekeeping functions in the clinic, which will include the use of cleaning equipment, special cleaning compounds and specialty cleaning tasks.
1. Perform and coordinate the setup and break down of meeting rooms, including audiovisual and other miscellaneous equipment.
2. Communicate as needed with various departments regarding the set up of meeting rooms.
3. Perform general cleaning including trash pickup, dust mopping, vacuuming carpets and routine mopping of floors.
4. Clean and disinfect lavatory fixtures throughout the facility on a routine basis.
5. Maintain supplies in all lavatories and conference rooms including soap and paper for dispensers on a regular basis.
6. Spot clean and dust throughout the facility.
7. Clean windows, wash walls and perform specialty cleaning.
8. Shampoo carpets, strip and wax floors.
9. Coordinate and setup video conferencing center, equipment and supplies as needed.
10. Coordinate deli vendors for meetings, vending services and coffee service for break rooms.
11. Coordinate administration activities with secretarial supervisor.
12. Responsible for audio visual equipment maintenance, inventory and repairs.
13. Keep exterior walks and entrances free of debris, snow, and ice, with the use of various tools and equipment such as brooms and shovels.
14. Assist Building Services with completing requests for lighting and work space repairs.
15. Assist Building Services with minor mechanical maintenance and repairs, and preventative maintenance activities.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Previous housekeeping experience.
2. Knowledge of and experience in using the various equipment and materials necessary for maintaining a clean facility.
3. Experience with equipment used in the building trades.
4. Minimum of two years experience in customer service, preferably in a health care environment.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Good written and oral skills.
About SSM Health Dean Clinic-
Based in Madison, Wis., Dean Clinic consists of a network of more than 60 clinics in south-central Wisconsin. Our more than 500 physicians provide primary, specialty and tertiary care in the clinics as well as eye care through our Davis Duehr Dean locations. Dean Clinic also offers urgent care services and operates outpatient surgery centers. Dean Clinic joined SSM Health in 2013.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs