Energy Center Operator Job
Full Job Title: Energy Center Operator
Job Number: 17001938
Facility: SSM Health DePaul Hospital
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Nights
- Improves overall patient experience by responding to maintenance needs of the hospital in a proactive, timely, and safe manner.
- Maintains a safe environment of care utilizing the PM program in a manner that complies with TJC (The Joint Commission) and other regulatory agencies. Identifies and corrects safety deficiencies in a proactive manner.
- Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction of the department by actively participating in department functions and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Contributes to the overall financial performance of the hospital by effectively and efficiently managing work time, supply consumption, and equipment operations.
- Contributes to the overall growth of the organization by utilizing maintenance strategies and tactics that provide a healing environment within our health care facilities for our patients and caregivers. This is an environment that inspires the confidence of our patients that they are in the right place, at the right time, getting the right treatment, by the right people.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Formal training/experience in boiler operations, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration. Ability to read and interpret blue prints and wiring schematics. Possess basic computer skills
- Course work from a trade school or technical college
- Stationary Engineer License preferred
SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs