Echocardiography Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Echocardiography Technologist
Job Number: 17008060
Facility: SSM Health St. Francis Hospital - Maryville
Location: Maryville, MO
Schedule: PRN, Days
Hours: 7am - 3pm
The Ultrasound Tech performs diagnostic radiology and/or ultrasound procedures utilizing appropriate technical factors, clinical protocols and radiation safety measures in the Imaging Department, Surgery, Emergency Room and in-patient rooms.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate competence performing adult echocardiograms.
- Performs diagnostic ultrasound procedures by visualization of anatomy and recording images.
- Performs vascular procedures per Radiologist protocol. Performs Echocardiograms, stress echos, and doubutamine stress echos according to protocol set by the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE).
- Develops preliminary report with cardiac measurements and findings for Cardiologist also performs technical comments for Radiologist and confers with Radiologist as necessary.
- Enters and ensures exams are charged appropriately.
- Performs limited preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Assists the physician in performing invasive ultrasound procedures.
- Communicates with nursing and physicians regarding clinical procedures.
- Transports patients to and from department.
- Graduate of approved Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- Current ARDMS registry
- 3 months to 1 year experience
About SSM Health St. Francis Hospital – Maryville
SSM Health St. Francis Hospital – Maryville is an 81-bed full-service, fully-accredited healthcare organization providing medical care to the residents of Northwest Missouri. As a rural hospital, St. Francis offers emergency, maternity, behavioral health, inpatient, and outpatient services to meet the needs of our community.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs