EEG Technician Job
Full Job Title: EEG Technician
Job Number: 17002773
Facility: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Achieve exceptional patient safety through full compliance with all hospital and professional standards and through accuracy of testing information.
- Achieve exceptional Quality/Outcomes through producing a diagnostic quality study and expeditious result reporting.
- Achieve exceptional Customer Satisfaction through contributing to the overall growth of the department and hospital and introducing self, being friendly, testing explanation and inquiring if the patients' needs are met before leaving the room.
- Achieve exceptional Financial Performance/Growth through efficient department operations by following policies and procedures, reporting opportunities for growth and collaborating with team to meet key financial performance standards.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 Years Technical
- CPR certified
- Specialized training in EEG with minimum 6 months experience. Required Certification – BLS
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital –
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit, 190-bed inpatient and outpatient pediatric medical center in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in neonatology, cardiology, pediatric and fetal surgery, and cancer services. We care for children of all ages from St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois and from around the world. We also focus on the overall health of our communities in addition to the health of the children living in them.Our love for kids just keeps on growing!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs