Full Job Title: Clinical Partner
Job Number: 16011814
Facility: St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, MO
Hours: several options available
We are always looking for experienced clinical partners for our Team Plus program. Team Plus positions travel to all SSM Health locations in the St. Louis area except for Cardinal Glennon.
These roles vary in benefit eligibility but all include aggressive pay incentives! Shifts for Team Plus program are self-scheduled through an online system.
**This is not an application for an open position. Based on your qualifications you may be invited to complete an application for an opening in the future.***
The Clinical Partner for Team Plus will support the overall positive patient care experience by providing assistance to nursing staff and physicians in a collaborative environment.
• Contributes to overall quality and safe care for patients by answering patients' calls for help, taking their vital signs, and monitoring their behavior and physical condition for progress or deterioration as measured by patient satisfaction, quality audits, direct observation.
• Creates a positive patient experience by assisting patients with their activities of daily living including assisting with baths, ambulating, feeding, skin care, personal and oral hygiene and making occupied and unoccupied beds as measured by patient satisfaction quality audits and direct observation.
• Contributes to quality care and safety by assisting and performing procedures such as performing dressing changes, enemas, ostomy care, toileting, turning, cough and deep breathing, catheter care, collection of biological specimens, measuring and recording intake and output of fluids.
• Contributes to exceptional patient satisfaction by establishing a compassionate environment by timely responses to patients' needs, open communication and providing emotional, psychological.
• Contributes to safety and quality care by relaying information via charting and communicating to team members.
• Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in department initiatives, unit meetings, committees and special projects.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Able to travel across all St. Louis entities (excluding Cardinal Glennon)
• 2 years of experience working in a hospital setting
• BLS Certification
• Must meet one of the following requirements:
o Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
o Proof of completion of UAP Training Program (that meets requirements of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services) within last 3 years
o Documented experience as nurse assistant, EMT, or surgical tech in the past 3 years
o Enrolled in nursing education program and is within 90 days of completing fundamentals of nursing course
o Was nursing licensure candidate who failed state licensure in the past 3 years
o Has completed nursing program outside the U.S. and is awaiting licensure examination in this country
• Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with patients, staff and customers
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs