Clinical Data Coordinator Job
Full Job Title: Clinical Data Coordinator
Job Number: 17010512
Facility: SSM Health System Office
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day, Days
- Supports exceptional clinical outcomes and patient safety by collecting and entering patient data into the appropriate registry or database that meet timelines and accuracy requirements of the vendors, societies, and payers.
- Promotes exceptional clinical outcomes and patient safety by providing analysis and improvement recommendations to Network- and Hospital-level clinical improvement teams, physicians, and leaders based upon internal data, evidence-based medical literature, and best practices.
- Contributes to the overall exceptional employee satisfaction of the department by actively participating in department functions and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Contributes to exceptional financial performance by controlling work-time, supply consumption, and other expenses so that expenses are less than or equal to budget.
- Supports exceptional Network employee satisfaction by promptly and accurately responding to requests for data or information from Network leadership.
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's preferred
- Healthcare professional credential, RN preferred
- Five years of experience in clinical or quality improvement environments
- Should be able to use computers with MS Excel software. Experience with an electronic medical record preferred.
- Experience participating in performance improvement projects in a hospital environment preferred.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs