Charge Nurse - Behavioral Health Senior Care Job
Full Job Title: CSN (Charge Nurse) - Behavioral Health Senior Care
Job Number: 17006940
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
Location: St. Charles, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Day, Rotating Weekends
- Contributes to the exceptional patient experience through facilitating smooth transitions through the patient care process, assuring active collaboration of the entire care team.
- Assures the active involvement of patients and their families throughout the process.
- Drives physician partnership by encouraging collaboration and relationship building between physicians and clinical care staff. Promotes exceptional employee commitment by mentoring, coaching and staff development; making assignments with the developmental needs of staff in mind.
- Facilitates the respectful and responsible utilization of resources, while safely optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Advocates for best care/best results in all team interactions, making assignments, providing coaching/mentoring, encouraging team communication and problem solving where necessary.
- Contributes to the overall employee experience by encouraging, promoting and facilitating communication, projects, celebration and recognition both within and between groups.
- Exhibits the following behaviors: proactively identify and resolve issues that arise in the department; display a positive and supportive attitude towards SSM and our organizational goals; model professional conduct related to a leadership role (eg. attendance; recognizing professional boundaries).
- State of MO RN License
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville has been providing high-quality health care to residents in Lincoln, Montgomery, western St. Charles, and Warren counties since 1987. It offers comprehensive behavioral health services to seniors, adults and adolescents in our 77-bed inpatient unit, including a unit for developmentally disabled patients. This facility offers 24-hour emergency services that offers fast, high-quality care, and is able to see nine out of 10 patients in fewer than 30 minutes. Other outpatient services include imaging, laboratory, pulmonology and diagnostics.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend.Click here to register today!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs