Cash Posting Representative Job
Full Job Title: Cash Posting Representative
Job Number: 17007709
Facility: SSM Health System Office
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Responsible for accurately posting, processing and balancing all third party payments, manual and electronic.
- Posts and balances all credit card, money order, and cash payments received from patients.
- Responsible for reconciliation of bank deposits with remittance and payment files.
- Maintains knowledge of insurance payments and rejection/denial processing.
- Ensures complete, accurate and timely documentation of posting activity in the patient accounting system, including payment adjudication and denial processing.
- Assists Analyst with unapplied cash, balancing and adjustment issues as they are discovered. Completes documentation daily to support posting to unapplied cash.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 12 months of experience
- Exceptional communications and customer service skills and attention to detail
- Experience with third party payment methodologies and documentation
SSM Health is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country and is dedicated to quality and compassionate care for anyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. Based in St. Louis, where its System Office is located, SSM Health operates 20 hospitals in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. We provide care in various settings: outpatient sites, physician offices, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance plan, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, hospice, telehealth and a technology company.Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs