Case Manager-RN Job
Full Job Title: Case Manager RN
Job Number: 17011475
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Weekends
Hours: S/S 8 am to 5:30 PM
- Joins with treatment team in reviewing comprehensive patient/ family treatment plan.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care professional regarding patient plan of care and intermediate care goals within proposed time line.
- Reviews and evaluates discharge planning on all clients while scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Evaluates insurance coverage for optimal use of benefits while managing the utilization process from admission to discharge.
- Interviews patient / family members, obtain a complete initial social history including financial information, and communicate with external case managers to receive authorization of payment.
- Performs all other duties according to entity policies/procedures as assigned.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program
- Required -State of Missouri Nursing License; Preferred – BSN and UR, QA, or CM certification
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs