Cardiology Technician Job
Full Job Title: *Filled- Cardiology Technician
Job Number: 17008629
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
Location: Fenton, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Enhances the overall patient experience by providing thorough and effective patient instruction concerning the non-invasive procedure performed.
- To ensure efficient record turnaround time for optimum physician satisfaction, document and log all pertinent patient information required in a timely fashion.
- To ensure efficient record handling and timely financial outcomes, document and log all pertinent patient information in the medical record to include accurate daily charge entry, and daily charge reconciliation.
- In order to achieve optimum technical results performs non-invasive testing procedures of electrocardiograms, holter monitoring/scanning, event monitoring, and stress testing to produce diagnostic quality results by positioning patient and adjusting equipment in most appropriate fashion.
- To ensure optimum performance and safety, maintains equipment according to department policy.
- High School or equivalent (GED)
- Requires BLS certification
- Required Certification – BLS
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs