CT Technologist Job
Full Job Title: CT Technologist-PRN
Job Number: 16017433
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
Location: Lake St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Float PRN
Hours: 7a-7p; 9a-9p; 7p-7a; 7a-5:30p; Noon-8p; 5p-1a; or 11p-7a
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards within the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements and initiatives.
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- 24 month program in AMA approved school
- Must be registered in modality within 1 year of hire date : ARRT
- Minimum 1 year experience in CT preferred
- CPR(American Heart Association)
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs