CQI Facilitator Job
Full Job Title: CQI Facilitator I
Job Number: 17009555
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
Location: Lake St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day
Hours: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Supports the values, mission and vision of SSM-STL Healthcare by overtly aligning CQIplus activities.
- Provides Lean, Six Sigma, intermediate statistical and design subject matter expertise across SSM-STL.
- Support structured improvement activity in the organization, in clinical or operational settings, focused on providing advice, resources, analysis and research to assist individuals and teams achieve their assessment and improvement goals.
- Coaches and advises process improvement students regarding the appropriate CQIplus tools and approach to achieve results. Coordinates CQIplus student activity including administrative support, mentoring, coordination of resources, project follow-up and linkage between the CQIplus Department, system resources and the CQIplus Steering Committee.
- Maintains broadly accessible records of all process improvement activities to preclude redundant efforts across various work groups and project teams. Utilizes internal department tools for time management, project management and reporting of personal and team activity and results.
- Supports CQIplus colleagues by providing, at their direction, project support including but, not limited to data analysis, research, facilitation, observation of the work place and advice regarding process improvement approach.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Green Belt at hire or within 12 months of the hire date. There will be an expectation that the candidate participate in SSMSL sponsored training related to process improvement and CQIplus.
- Microsoft Office suite including intermediate utilization of Excel.
- Must have transportation to work at multiple work sites.
- Healthcare area of focus strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Process improvement experience preferred.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs