Branch Manager-RN - Home Health Job
Full Job Title: RN Branch Manager - Home Health
Job Number: 17004558
Facility: SSM Health at Home - Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Financial Viability: Manages the home health entity in a manner which ensures the branch operation's future financial viability and stability. Plans and implements approaches or course of action that will achieve branch growth, improve efficiency and maintain profitability.
- Budgeting: Completes annual budget for the entity based on strategic and marketing plan. Collects information throughout the year about competitive organization's strategies and is able to define appropriate strategy for the operation.
- Reporting: Provides up-line manager with reports as requested. Provides monthly variance reports to SSM Health at Home Leadership. Provides quarterly variance and reforecast plans for the operation. Tracks key financial and production indicators.
- Customer Service: Promotes and maintains an atmosphere of customer service throughout all levels of the home health operation. Provides opportunities for staff to receive continuing education about customer service and interacting with difficult people. Responsible for implementing customer/patient satisfaction system with feedback and action components.
- Sales and Marketing: Understands and implements an organization-wide sales and marketing approach. Supports the efforts and role of sales and marketing staff regardless of where/who they report to.
- Recruitment/Retention: Oversees the recruitment/retention process for the home care branch. Insures that the process is high touch/high quality and gives job candidates and employees a favorable impression of the organization. Maintains a low branch HR turnover rate by creating an atmosphere where employees enjoy working and perceive a fair and equitable management style with open communication.
- Staff Development: Provides opportunities to the staff for job promotions, ongoing education and training. Achieves this through maintaining an appropriate organizational structure which allows opportunities for growth. Responsible for team development and problem solving skills improvement.
- Corporate Compliance: Responsible for the operations ongoing compliance with local, state, federal, licensure and ACHC guidelines and regulations. Must comply with the corporate compliance program and immediately report any operational divergence from standards.
- Communication: Understands the importance of communication with all levels of the organization, community and customers. Create and implement a communication plan which meets the needs of staff, hospital administration, management company, customers and the community within the entity's service area.
- Program Development: Creates and implements programs which meet the needs of the individual community the home care entity serves.
- Bachelor's Degree required,
- Active state clinical license required (RN, PT, OT, MSW)
- Experience in Medicare Certified Home Health and three years of progressive management experience in home health or other health related organization.
- Must possess knowledge of health administration either through experience or education.
- Includes understanding of licensure and other regulatory issues.
- Competency on personal computers for word processing and e-mail.
- BSN preferred
- Active state home care administrator's license preferred or the ability to obtain state home care administrator's license within 60 days of hire.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs