Biomedical Equipment Technician Job
Full Job Title: BMET II
Job Number: 17009119
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Madison
Location: Madison, WI
Schedule: Full Time, Days
- Works independently on repairs, safety testing and preventive maintenance (PM) of general clinical equipment.
- Maintains records, writes reports, and coordinates outside repairs.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures, methods, tools and materials used in the use, repair, and maintenance of clinical equipment.
- Demonstrates competency related to the use of testing equipment use in maintenance and troubleshooting of clinical equipment.
- Demonstrates competency related to the use of service and repair manuals including understanding of operating instruction, service diagrams, flow charts and schematics.
- High School Diploma required and an Associate's Degree is preferred.
- 2 years of experience is preferred.
SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies –
At SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies, information systems and clinical engineering systems come together to form a hub of technology for SSM Health - an integrated delivery network with hospitals in four states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. It is based in St. Louis with locations throughout our system. It has been honored four times with Missouri Quality Awards since 2002 and has been recognized as a national leader in the adoption of an electronic health record.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs