Advanced Practice Nurse Job
Full Job Title: Advanced Practice RN - Shiloh IL
Job Number: 17007940
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible)
- Demonstrates and provides professional nursing care to specialty patients requiring an advanced level of knowledge and management of their nursing care.
- Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.
- Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical practice issues.
- Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent by introducing nursing practice innovations.
- Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area, defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
- State of MO RN License
- State of IL RN license
- 3-5 years bedside RN experience
- Master's Degree required
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs