2017 New Graduate Nurse Residency Program Job
Full Job Title: My Exceptional Future; New Graduate Nurse Residency - September 2017
Job Number: 17005393
Facility: St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, MO
Topics of instruction will prepare the novice nurse to care for patients all hospital settings. The didactic education will include assessment and intervention. Each course utilizes SSM Health protocols for managing disease processes while incorporation critical thinking and effective decision-making skills related to clinical judgment. The didactic experience will also allow time for hands-on practice of applicable technology/equipment.
Course topics will address a variety of disease management scenarios while incorporating techniques and tips for prioritization, critical thinking and delegation.
The program supports participants through regular classes as well as opportunities to share experiences.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
- Graduation from a nursing program at an accredited institution.
- Eligible to sit for board exam within 90 days of graduation date or Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Participation in outside programs or activities while obtaining degree. Driven to achieve results. Demonstrates caring for others.
- Demonstrates high level of confidence.
- Active interest in furthering your education and development.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- Cultivate professional growth and development.
- Submit references via our online reference system,SkillSurvey
- The References from SkillSurvey cannot be completed until the prompt is received by the candidate, from the recruiter. The prompts will be sent out following the phone interview portion of our process
EDUCATION: See Certification
CERTIFICATION, liCENSURE, BONDING: State of MO RN License
SPECIAL QUAliFICATIONS: None
Required Certification, may include but not limited to: Emergency Dept – BLS,ACLS; Med – BLS; Med/Surg – BLS; Telemetry – BLS, ACLS; OR/PACU/ENDO – BLS; Cardiology – BLS; Interventional Radiology – BLS,ACLS.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs